Thank you for your interest in this domain name, Next Steps will be provided shortly.
How Escrow Works
- Buyer puts the funds to pay for the domain name into a secure escrow account with BisBrand’s licensed escrow agent. The Escrow company will contact you to start the process.
- Seller transfers the domain name.
- Buyer inspects the domain name and releases the funds from escrow to the seller.
How Domain Name Transfer Works
All domains need to be registered with a domain name registrar.
1. Buyer opens a free account with the domain name registrar where the domain is currently registered. BisBrand will provide this information.
- Seller transfers the domain name to the new owner’s account at the same registrar.
- The new owner of the domain name accepts the name transfer and pays the annual domain name registration fee, usually around $12 a year, paid directly to the registrar.