Get a Great Domain Name for Your Next Business, Project, App or Venture from the BisBrand Domain Name Marketplace
Benefits of Buying a Domain Name from the Marketplace
BisBrand has a Variety of Brandable Domains in Various Industries and Sectors
Some of the Best Brandable Domain Names Available are Listed on BisBrand
All Domain Transfers are Completed through Escrow, to Assure Buyers and Sellers are Confident and Secure while Transferring the Domain Name to the New Owner
The Process of Buying a Domain Name from the Marketplace
Browse BisBrand’s catalog of Domain Names for the Name that is ideal for your next venture. Contact BisBrand with the name you want to buy, and BisBrand will start the Escrow and Domain Name Transfer process.
How Escrow Works
- Buyer puts the funds to pay for the domain name into a secure escrow account with BisBrand’s licensed escrow agent.
2. Seller transfers the domain name.
3. Buyer inspects the domain name and releases the funds from escrow to the seller.
How Domain Name Transfer Works
All domains need to be registered with a domain name registrar.
- Buyer opens a free account with the domain name registrar where the domain is currently registered. BisBrand will provide this information.
2. Seller transfers the domain name to the new owner’s account at the same registrar.
3. The new owner of the domain name accepts the name transfer and pays the annual domain name registration fee, usually around $12 a year, paid directly to the registrar.